NOVAtime’s Native Mobile Applications are available for Apple iOS and Android platforms, a great solution for mobile and remote employees.
The iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ smartphone, and Android tablet devices offer friendly user interfaces and intuitive apps. Now, these tools become even more productive—employees
can enter time and supervisors can manage their workforce—by simply downloading the NOVAtime app! This is an ideal solution for construction businesses, housekeeping services,
home health care, and other mobile businesses with small numbers of employees working remotely in various locations.
Mobile App Download:
- For Android mobile phone and tablet users: In the Droid Marketplace, input “NOVAtime” and download the NOVAtime Mobile app.
- For iPhone® and iPad® users: In the Apple Store, search for “NOVAtime” and download the NOVAtime Mobile App.
Key Employee Features & Functionality:
- Punch in and out.
- Perform job/project transfers;
- Review work hours for the entire pay period;
- View work schedules for the current and following weeks;
- View accrual balances;
- Request/input sick leave hours, vacation hours, personal leave time, etc;
- Review time-off request statuses;
- Submit timesheets;
Key Supervisor Features & Functionality:
- Access employee timesheet, work schedules, accrual information, time-off requests, and performance tracking data in real time;
- Maximizes the use of mobile devices;
- Allows advanced features, such as Off-line Punching – In instances of lost internet connectivity, punches can be stored locally until connectivity is restored. At that point, the transactions will be automatically sent to the database;
- Supports GPS functions and will store the approximate address where the punch occurred, enabling supervisors to verify mobile employees’ punch locations;