NOVAtime’s NT450 terminal utilizes the latest technology to provide a reliable and easy-to-use platform for all types of workforce and workplace environments.
The vibrant TFT color display and large keypad deliver a simple and intuitive user interface that facilitates standard time clock options, such as punching and transferring,
as well as many self-service options for your workforce. Because the NT450 utilizes NOVAtime’s innovative PUSH technology, all data transactions are performed in real-time,
eliminating the need for legacy polling and data download processes.
With proximity, and biometric validation options, the NT450 provides the input method that will best accommodate your business environment. The auto-enrollment feature of the biometric model eliminates enrollment issues, and the featured fingerprint reader is the best in the industry. The terminal also requires minimal maintenance and includes access control relays that can be used with existing 3rd party controls (i.e. bells, door locks, etc.).
Key Employee Features & Functionality:
- Punch in and out using fingerprint, proximity, or key-in (employee ID, SSN, or badge number).
- Transfer multi-level groups to support labor costing needs.
- Input sick leave hours, vacation hours, personal leave time, etc.
Key Supervisor Features & Functionality:
- Input tips, bonus dollars, etc.
- Configure employee schedule lockouts.
- Access employee timesheets, work schedules, accrual balances, and performance tracking data.
- Send private messages to employees.
- Enforce employee schedule or meal lockouts.
- Utilizes push technology to provide real-time data—no polling required.
- Utilizes a multi-spectral fingerprint sensor that reads the subsurface of the finger, providing superior accuracy in comparison to traditional optical fingerprint sensors.
- Offers self-service functions for employees who do not have access to desktop computers or are not located near an HR office.
- Supports after-hour inquires and acts as an extension of your HR department.
- Maximizes employee productivity by providing self-service tools that reduce manual employee-to-management requests.
- Supports full leave management via the schedule request system.
- Provides seamless communication with the NOVAtime server.
- Offers simple deployment (with the built-in Ethernet adapter, all you need is internet connection via HTTP access).
- Offers easy support and maintenance.
- Ensures accuracy and reliability, eliminating questions or concerns about your Time & Attendance / Workforce Management processes.
- Features a user-friendly touch-screen.
- Biometric option provides ease of use and cost-savings—your finger is your badge!
- Saves the time and cost of creating and administering badges.
- Eliminates buddy punching.
- Fingerprint privacy concern? See this document for more information.