Biometric HandPunch GT400P Time Clock
Modern design with easy-to-use biometric hand reader & kiosk capability for convenient employee self-service.
The GT400P terminal provides full featured, self-service kiosk functionality to your workforce, while also providing the standard time clock options, such as punching, transferring, etc. Because the GT400P utilizes NOVAtime's innovative push technology, all data transactions are performed in real time, eliminating the need for legacy polling and data download processes.
Using hand geometry technology, our hand punch reader brings accuracy and security integration to NOVAtime’s solutions. In addition to resolving the issue of lost badges, the hand punch reader eliminates "buddy punching," an age old problem of employees clocking in for others. With hand readers implemented within your company, each employee’s hand is their badge!
Key Employee Features & Functionality:
- Punch in and out using hand, barcode, proximity, or badge number;
- Transfer multi-level groups to support labor costing needs;
- Input sick leave hours, vacation hours, personal leave time, etc;
- View timesheets, work schedules, accrual balances, and performance tracking data;
- View offline punches (for up to 3 weeks of punches);
Key Supervisor Features & Functionality:
- Input tips, bonus dollars, etc;
- Configure employee schedule lockouts;
- Access employee timesheets, work schedules, accrual balances, and performance tracking data;
- Send private messages to employees;
- Utilizes push technology to provide real-time data—no polling or data collection required;
- Offers self-service functions for employees with no access to desktop computers, or those who are not located near an HR office;
- Acts as an extension of your HR department that will support after-hours inquiries;
- Supports full leave management via schedule request system;
- Provides seamless communication to the NOVAtime server;
- Offers self maintenance with bi-directional data synchronization.
- Offers simple deployment—with the built-in Ethernet adapter, all you need is internet connection via HTTP access;
- Offers easy support and maintenance;
- Maximizes employee productivity by providing self-service tools that reduce manual employee-to-management requests;
- Ensures accuracy and reliability, eliminating questions or concerns about your Time & Attendance / Workforce management processes;
- Features a user-friendly touch-screen;
- Provides ease of use and cost-savings—your hand is your badge!
- Saves the time and cost of creating and administering badges;
- Eliminates buddy punching;
- Biometric privacy concern? See this document for more information.