NOVAtime 4000 SaaS is the hosted version of our state-of-the-art, web-based workforce management system that has raised the bar both technically and functionally. Accessible through the Internet, this system makes is easy and convenient to monitor your workforce and control labor costs. High-level functions are provided to help your management team analyze real-time work data to affect dramatic increases in efficiency and productivity.
With more than one million people records in the cloud, NOVAtime 4000 SaaS is delivered to our clients through the cloud as a multi-tenant software solution. Using this method of delivery, our clients simply need a PC with a standard web browser and internet connectivity. No additional software is required to be installed on the remote workstation, significantly reducing implementation costs and the total, overall cost of ownership. Below is a description of the benefits of our hosted solution.
Access NOVAtime 4000 Software as a Service—the state of the art solution—ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!
- 100% web-based –only internet access required.
- Access our system 24/7 via time clocks, PC, telephone, mobile devices, etc.
- No additional software is required to be installed on your remote workstation, significantly reducing implementation cost and the total cost of ownership.
Quick ROI and Monthly Savings:
- Low monthly usage fee.
- No upfront software licensing and server investment.
- No concerns about technology changes, operating systems, server maintenance, etc.
- Realize immediate benefits of minimizing manual calculations, payroll errors, tardy
inaccuracies, unauthorized overtime, early punch-out, long meals, etc...
Certified Through Extensive 3rd Party External Penetration & Security-Testing:
- Plynt Certified – establishes that a web application has adequate measures to guard
against remote adversaries and protect against a wide range of threats. NOVAtime
4000 SaaS passed rigorous penetration tests and was issued two certificates:
1) Certification for the Workforce management Solutions, including Supervisor, Employee,
and Administrator Web Services;
2) Certification for the NOVAtime Enterprise Web Services (NEWS), a secured middleware
service for NOVAtime 4000.
NOVAtime 4000 Software as a Service application has passed rigorous penetration
tests conducted by Plynt. For more information, see the press release.
Maximum Security using a SSAE 16 Type II Compliant Data Center:
- Achieve 100% uptime for Internet connectivity through connections to multiple tier-1
backbone providers and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) technology.
- Failure protection provided by the load balanced, multi-tiered backend using Microsoft
SQL Server 2005 (64-bit).
- High-end servers and high throughput network devices deliver fast performance--all
of which are designed for NOVAtime 4000 Software as a Service.
- Hardware redundancy is also provided for high availability.
- Our multi-tiered software architecture and cluster design allow us to add server
capacity on-demand, at the precise tier-without interrupting service-in order
to achieve high performance and true scalability.
Standard Features & Key Functionality: