Subscription-Based Solution – NOVAtime SaaS
Labor is one of the largest expenses that an employer incurs, but this can be controlled with the right automated workforce management tools in place. Without the need to purchase a perpetual license and assume responsibility for the software implementation and ongoing management, NOVAtime Software as a Service (SaaS) is an ideal solution. The subscription service presents a cost-effective alternative and present significant business advantages. Read our Product Overview below to find out what NOVAtime SaaS can do for you!
NOVAtime SaaS is the hosted version of our state-of-the-art, web-based workforce management system that has raised the bar both technically and functionally. Accessible through the Internet, this system makes is easy and convenient to monitor your workforce and control labor costs. High-level functions are provided to help your management team analyze real-time work data to affect dramatic increases in efficiency and productivity.
With more than one million people records in the cloud, NOVAtime SaaS is delivered to our clients through the cloud as a multi-tenant software solution. Using this method of delivery, our clients simply need a PC with a standard web browser and internet connectivity. No additional software is required to be installed on the remote workstation, significantly reducing implementation costs and the total, overall cost of ownership. Below is a description of the benefits of our hosted solution.
Access NOVAtime Software as a Service—the state of the art solution—ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!
- 100% web-based –only internet access required.
- Access our system 24/7 via time clocks, PC, telephone, mobile devices, etc.
- No additional software is required to be installed on your remote workstation, significantly reducing implementation cost and the total cost of ownership.
Quick ROI and Monthly Savings:
- Low monthly usage fee.
- No upfront software licensing and server investment.
- No concerns about technology changes, operating systems, server maintenance, etc.
- Realize immediate benefits of minimizing manual calculations, payroll errors, tardy inaccuracies, unauthorized overtime, early punch-out, long meals, etc...
Certified Through Extensive 3rd Party External Penetration & Security-Testing:
- Plynt Certified – establishes that a web application has adequate measures to guard against remote adversaries and protect against a wide range of threats. NOVAtime SaaS passed rigorous penetration tests and was issued two certificates:
1) Certification for the Workforce management Solutions, including Supervisor, Employee, and Administrator Web Services;
2) Certification for the NOVAtime Enterprise Web Services (NEWS), a secured middleware service for NOVAtime.
NOVAtime Software as a Service application has passed rigorous penetration tests conducted by Plynt. For more information, see the press release.
Maximum Security using a SSAE 16 Type II Compliant Data Center:
- Achieve 100% uptime for Internet connectivity through connections to multiple tier-1 backbone providers and Border Gateway Protocol (BGP) technology.
- Failure protection provided by the load balanced, multi-tiered backend using Microsoft SQL Server 2005 (64-bit).
- High-end servers and high throughput network devices deliver fast performance--all of which are designed for NOVAtime Software as a Service.
- Hardware redundancy is also provided for high availability.
- Our multi-tiered software architecture and cluster design allow us to add server capacity on-demand, at the precise tier-without interrupting service-in order to achieve high performance and true scalability.
Standard Features & Key Functionality: